Hi all! Just wanted to drop a quick post to say Royal Decoy is out! I've been so thrilled to see the excitement you all have for this book, and I can't wait to hear how you like it. Thanks for being the best, most supportive readers out there!
It's real, and in hardcover, and I am just so happy that this very long road has led me here.
So, what did I spend release day doing?
1. Looked at the clock at 12:02am and thought--"This is it. Release day!" And promptly had a hard time falling asleep.
2. Slept in (see above)
3. Made--and ate--Strawberry & Nutella Crepes (see below)
4. Spent hours on social media and email as I checked in with my readers, family, friends, and favorite bloggers, just loving the fact that I'm celebrating an amazing day with amazing people--even if social distancing meant no big party at a bookstore, like I have done in the past.
5. Read some of my library book, because, well, reading is my favorite thing to do.
6. Sat on the couch next to my sister, Kimberly, and kept telling her all the exciting comments and posts I saw online, while she tried to read.
7. Looked at this picture Kimberly took of me--and stopped bugging her. (I mean, can you say blackmail? I'll share it with you guys because we're friends, but seriously...that's going no where else!)
8. Sent THE PRINCE AND THE PRISONER bonus short story to everyone who pre-ordered ROYAL DECOY (I hope you all enjoy Grayson's story! And if you are still wanting the story, you've got time! Just order Royal Decoy TODAY and fill out this form: https://forms.gle/8h6tj3GNfjAj9qgV9)
9. Read some of the 4 and 5 star reviews on Goodreads, because that makes me feel like my book has done exactly what I wanted it to do.
10. Planning a yummy dinner of chicken bacon ranch pizza and cheesey breadsticks from my favorite local pizza place: Pizza Plus.
All in all, a pretty amazing day. Thanks for celebrating with me!!